Maintenance Shift Supervisor
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team at Sidney Sugars Incorporated, located in Sidney, MT as a Maintenance Shift Supervisor. The purpose of this position is to direct maintenance activities of the factory in a manner that supports the production of quality products at the lowest unit cost. They will direct and assist in the mechanical repair of equipment as well as the installation of capital equipment.
The principal accountabilities of this position include:
- Produces a quality product within specification with minimal waste of product or resources, while complying with all company and regulatory standards and specifications.
- Ensures maximum factory output through prudent factory operation.
- Ensures all safety, sanitation, process accounting, product quality, environmental, and staffing functions comply with company policy and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with crew on processing and labor-management topics.
- Ensures that maintenance and quality control are performing within established guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all good manufacturing practices.
- Administers time and attendance, work performance, disciplinary documentation and other administrative duties within company policy and constraints of union contract.
To be successful in this position requires an knowledge of the sugarbeet refining process, mechanical, aptitude and computing skills, and knowledge of product quality standards, HACCP, sanitation procedures, good manufacturing practices, environmental and OSHA compliance, together with leadership skills. These skills are typically obtained through a 2 – 4 year technical education and/or a minimum of 3 – 5 years of sugarbeet and/or related food processing experience.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 15, 2021. Internal and external candidates will be considered simultaneously.
An Equal Opportunity Employer