Job Purpose: To clean throughout the factory
Wages: $17.77 per hour with frequent openings in station A positions that pay $19.54
- Keep floors clean and dry by sweeping, shoveling, and using a squeegee.
- Pull on water hoses while hosing down floors; roll hoses and replace on holder.
- Stand and walk a majority of the day.
- Lift 50 pounds occasionally to frequently (lifting more than 50 pounds will require mechanical assistance).
- Push wheelbarrows with supplies for several hundred feet.
- Maximum workload capacity each day may be moderate to heavy energy requirements.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures and signs.
- Be able to understand and carry out verbal instructions.
- Some positions require driving a forklift; training is given.
- Employees are exposed to humid, cold, or warm temperatures. Job tasks performed may be on uneven surfaces and in high noise areas (above 85 decibels) where hearing protection is required.
Hours of Work
8 hour rotating shifts of 7 days on each shift consisting of nights, weekends, and holidays.
Day Shift, 8 AM to 4 PM; 7 days in a row, 3 days off
Swing Shift, 4 PM to midnight, 7 days in a row, 2 days off
Graveyard Shift: midnight to 8 AM 7 days in a row, 2 days off, back to days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A drug free workplace
Employee Referral Program