Electrical and Instrument Supervisor
We are looking for a motivated leader to join our team at Sidney Sugars Incorporated, located in Sidney, MT, as an Electrical & Instrument Supervisor. The purpose of this position is to direct the day-to-day inspection, maintenance and repair activities of the electrical and instrumentation area including employees, and equipment. This position is heavily involved in commissioning, installation and maintenance of capital projects.
The principal accountabilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and repairs electrical and instrumentation equipment in a safe and timely manner by effectively directing the activities of subordinates.
- Contributes to maximum production by assuring the proper maintenance of assigned electrical and instrumentation equipment thereby reducing down time.
- Assures that future needs for “high tech” positions are fulfilled by developing subordinates to a high level of proficiency.
- Contributes to maximum production by effectively communicating maintenance and repair requirements to factory management and beet processing personnel.
- Ensures maintenance and capital projects with E&I responsibilities are completed on time and within budgetary guidelines by timely planning, good productivity and accurate tracking of projects.
To be successful in this position requires technical knowledge of power distribution, motor control computerized process control systems, (DCS) advanced electrical and instrumentation concepts typically gained through the completion of a four-year degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field with three to five years of related industrial field experience. This experience should include troubleshooting, maintenance and design in the above areas. Planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills are essential as well as the ability to supervise and motivate staff. Knowledge of the sugarbeet industry or alternately relevant industrial experience in power plants, refineries, ethanol, pulp and paper, steel or food processing is required.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Melanie Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 7th, 2022. Internal and external candidates will be considered simultaneously.
Equal Opportunity Employer