Sidney Sugars Incorporated is seeking an INSTRUMENT TECH for their sugarbeet factory in Sidney, Montana.
Requirements of the job:
- Understanding of instrument terminology and definitions
- Knowledge of pneumatic and electronic instrumentation
- Knowledge of transmitters and of computers in process control
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, isolation, and repair of instruments
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Must pass the employer administered written instrumentation test.
Starting wage is $23.99/hour, $28.71 and full time when competence has been proven.
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
- Insurance for medical, dental, and life
- Short term disability
- Pension and 401(k)
- Pay for vacation, sick, and holiday
Send resume to: